Saturday 15 February 2014

Sassy India


Good Morning :)
I hope you are all safe and well after the recent bad weather. 
The winds were pretty strong here in Somerset yesterday.
I have my challenge project to share with you today. 
You can find all this weeks challenge details and gorgeous DT inspiration


We had a sketch to use this week.
 It's quite a quick sketch which is great when you want a card in a hurry!


The DP's are KaiserKraft, sequins, gems, ribbon, brad and cheesecloth are from my stash.
I have added a little stamping behind the DP's using an Indigo Blu script stamp and Tim Holtz dotty stamp.


The gorgeous image is from Sassy Studio Designs, called Sassy India.
She is a darling to colour! I had an evening playing with different Copic colour combinations, Sassy India was my Purple play :)


I'm loving sequins at the moment, they seem to be creeping on to a lot of projects lol!


That's it from me today, I've still got a few things to do for tomorrows workshops.
Thanks for stopping by, stay safe.
Michele :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails