Saturday 3 May 2014

Mixed Media Card


Good Morning :)
I'd like to share a Mixed Media card I made for this weeks C4E Recipe Challenge with you today.
All The challenge details can be found HERE along with gorgeous DT inspiration.




I have used  a variety of my favourite stamps for my card, Stampers Anonymous, Bo Bunny and Indigo Blu.
The card was stamped firstly with Stazon Ink pads, then coloured with Distress ink pads and a blending tool.


I've used a hot glue gun to add some dimension which was painted with Silver acrylic paint.


I flicked some silver mixative alcohol ink over the piece before adding the embellishments.


The gorgeous blue beads were a charity shop find, they were on a necklace....until I got it home lol!
I added a piece of cheese cloth and some small silver beads along with the gorgeous blue beads to finish off the card.

Have a wonderful weekend
Thanks for stopping by!
Michele :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails