Sunday 1 June 2014

Now Let's See Mixed Media card


Hello :)
I'm a little late with my C4E DT card this week, not unusual lol!
This weeks challenge can be found HERE along with all the gorgeous DT inspiration.
I choose to use Die cuts, Birthday and ribbon form the Tic Tac Toe board and made this mixed media card.


I used a DS4J image called Now Let's See. She was lovely to colour!
I used Copics to colour her with a little Diamond Stickles to add some twinkle.



I made a mixed media background using die cuts, ink, Gesso and stamping.



There was some Modelling paste added too!


I sat the image on some Cheesecloth and sticky fixers.


Materials Used :.
Image - Digi Stamps 4 Joy (Now let's see)
Copics
Diamond Stickles
White gel pen
Inks - Dylusions
Paints - Maya Gold, Gesso
Modelling paste
Stencil - Dylusions
Stamps - Indigo Blu (Script), Bo Bunny
Black Stazon ink pad
Lace, Cheesecloth, sentiment - stash
Diecuts - Tim Holtz
Burgundy Flower - Petaloo
Green flower, ribbon and flower gem - Bo Bunny Ephemera pack

So that's it from me today :)
Thanks for stopping by
Have a great day!
Michele :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails