Saturday 5 July 2014

Best Friends


Good Morning :)
It's been a busy week here at Crafts 4 Eternity I have been updating the website all week and getting ready for my first 12 hour crop next weekend! Still lots more to do but I did squeeze in a quick card for this week C4E challenge.


Like I said a quick card lol!
I have used the sketch from this weeks challenge and gorgeous DP's from Fancy Pants and Kaisercraft.


I couldn't resist a bit of paint splatter and a hint of Stickles... ok quite a lot of Stickles but it is a girly card lol!


The image is LOTV's Best Friends coloured with Distress Inks.

All the challenge details, entry and gorgeous DT inspiration can be found HERE.
Best get on with the preparations for the crop, need to make the Now and Then Mini album next.
Have a lovely weekend
Thanks for stopping by
Michele :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails