Saturday 4 October 2014

Bookworm Mixed Media Layout


Good Morning :)
I am back today to share my DT project for this weeks Crafts 4 Eternity Recipe challenge.
All the challenge details and fabulous DT inspiration can be found HERE.


This weeks challenge is to include 3 elements which begin with the same letter.
My layout feature 3 P's! Paint, Pattern Paper and a Photo.


The background was made using acrylic paints, modelling paste and stamping.
The gorgeous Flourish has been in my stash for a while it was painted with acrylic paints, stamped and inked with distress ink.


The modelling pastes was added using a Crafters Workshop Stencil I then added some Perfect Pearls powder on to it which gives it a gentle shimmer.


The Pattern papers are from a Fancy Pants 6x6 paper pad, The Good Life.
I used up a few of the scraps too!


The Photo is of my eldest son Mikael, he loves to read and is quite often immersed in his latest book.

That's all from me today :)
Thanks for stopping by don't forget to join us for this weeks challenge!
Have a great day!
Michele :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails