Saturday 17 January 2015

Mixed Media Reflection card


Good Morning :)
I have my DT project for this weeks C4E Recipe Challenge to share today.
All the challenge details, DT inspiration and entry can be found HERE.


The challenge this week is to include some sort of reflective material.
I added two small mirror tiles to my mixed media card.


Apologies for the slight blur on some of the pics I am full of cold at the moment and hands are a little shaky!

I did end up getting paint on the mirror tiles but you can still see them (just about lol!)


The flower cluster was put together with a selection of flowers from my stash, some are quite old!


I added a mix of Gesso and Maya Gold paints to the lovely background paper from My Minds Eye Pretty Things 6x6" Paper pad.


There are punched leaves, Prima trim, wire twirls, beads and hidden at the bottom a die cut Trellis.

I have a busy day today getting ready for the first C4E crop and workshop of the year.
Tomorrow we will be making a Finnabair inspired canvas, fabulous technique lots of interesting parts and messy paint! 
Have a fabulous weekend, thanks for stopping by
Michele :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails