Saturday 7 February 2015

C4E Recipe Challenge #212 ~ With Love Mixed media Card


Good Morning :)
It's time for a new challenge at Crafts 4 Eternity, this week we would like you to share projects with a love or Valentine theme :)
Our sponsor this week is me :)
I am offering one randomly selected winner a choice of 3 digital stamps from the C4E collection.
As always there is gorgeous inspiration from the talented design team to see too!
Hop over here to join us :)


My card this week is a mixed media card which I will be teaching at Sunday's C4E crop.


I have used Teresa Collins Documented DP with Teal ink, paper flowers and stamped butterflies.


The card has lots of dimension so not a good one for posting lol!


I added some Modelling Paste through a Chicken wire stencil on to the background.



You have until Midnight Thursday to enter your Love themed projects.
Have a great weekend thanks for stopping by
Michele :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails