Saturday 28 February 2015

Emboss It! Mixed Media Card


Good morning :)
As promised I am back today with my DT card for this weeks C4E Recipe challenge.
All the details, entry and inspiration can be found HERE.


I have to admit I don't seem to get on with my heat tools! I have two and I always worry I'm going to overheat the piece and start a fire lol! But for my card this week I dug out the embossing powders and had a go :) 


I love the effect of heat embossing but I am a real wimp over the process lol!
I have added gold embossing powder over a text stamp and some rough gold edging to my card.
I then painted over with Distress ink.



The flower cluster has some watch parts tucked in to it along with die cut leaves, cotton thread, cheesecloth and Prima trim.




That's all from me today I hope you will join us this week :)
Have a fabulous weekend thanks for stopping by

Michele :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails