Saturday 16 May 2015

Beach Bed Mixed Media Layout


Good morning :)
As promised I am back today with my DT project for this weeks C4E Recipe Challenge,
All the details, entry and fabulous DT inspiration can be found HERE.


Our theme this week is WOOD I have some wooden logs in the photo and a few wood veneer stars scattered over the layout.


I am working from a Stash busting box at the moment so most of the elements used were from my stash, odd pieces of DP, journal tags and a couple of printed chipboard pieces were added along with cotton thread and a mixed media background.


The Alphas are My Minds Eye Necessities


.The background was created with Dylusions Ink and stamping with Versafine ink.
I used my favorite dotty stamp with a gorgeous flourish stamp both from Stampers Anonymous.



There is still lots left in the Stash Busting box to keep me going for a while :)
I am finding this a great way to use up stash, and the layouts are coming together really quick as I have a limited choice of materials to work with. 
How do you use up your stash?
Thanks for stopping by don't forget to join us at C4E this week have a great weekend!
Michele :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails