Saturday 13 June 2015

CAS Mixed Media card


Good Morning :)
as promised I am back today with my DT card for this weeks C4E Recipe Challenge.
All the details, entry and fabulous DT inspiration can be found HERE.

I'm not sure if CAS mixed media is the correct term to use for this card lol!
I wanted a clean and simple design but I also wanted to use mixed media too!


I stamped and heat embossed the gorgeous bird stamp from Stampers Anonymous using white embossing powder. I then added black watercolour paints around it with a few flicks of paint too. 
There is a little silver paint flicked on top before adding some Prima Art Glass and sequins.



At the top of the card I added two pieces of washi tape and a few more sequins.
So CAS mixed media? what do you think can the two work together?

Thanks for stopping by have a great weekend 
Michele :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails