Tuesday 27 September 2011

What's Cookin'




 Good Morning everyone :)
I have some gorgeous new papers in this week !!
These stunning papers from My Minds Eye's Lost and Found 2 Collection are perfect for your Autumnal projects, with a fabulous mix of vintage and modern designs they have sparkled their way in to my favourites !



This paper vintage themed paper has gold glittered detail and a gentle hint of blue.

 

Perfect for cards and layouts this double sided paper has the perfect combination of vintage and classic designs.



Stunning gold glitter detail over newsprint dots, the detail on this paper is beautiful.
 

Beautiful vintage print with Gold glitter detail, this paper is stunning !

A beautiful paper which looks great with Kraft cardstock.



 As well as the "A Stitch in Time" layout I have used these gorgeous papers for a couple of cards.
For the first one I have added a Chipboard accent from the Crate Paper Portrait Collection.
With lots of extra Gold Stickles detail this card is very sparkly !!



For my second card I have used a Kraft Cardstock base and printed quote.


On the inside of the card I have added strips of the Forever dotted paper and another quote.
all finished off with a generous helping of Gold Stickles !!
These papers are limited in numbers so grab them while you can!
Have Fun!
Michele :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails