Friday 20 July 2012

C4E Recipe challenge #81 - Crazy Circles


 Good morning :)
We have a new recipe challenge for you today!
CRAZY CIRCLES
This week we would like you to share projects which include at least ONE CIRCLE.



 The Design team have some gorgeous inspiration for you as always.
I love Berit's clean and simple card using punched circles.
You can visit Berit's blog HERE to see more of her fabulous creations.

I added two examples this week! 
The first is the Dizzy layout for the UK Scrappers challenge

 

 Click HERE to see Monday's post about the layout.
For my second example I made these notebooks for the boys teachers.


 The Chipboard covers have been embossed with Tim Holtz Texture fades and painted with acrylics.
I gave them a spritz of Perfect Pearls Mists to finish.


 I think the aqua one has to be my favourite of the five :) 
All the papers are random scraps from my stash.


 The banner flag is part of a set I have designed for the Travel Journal kit for this weekends crop.


I love the texture of the embossing folders I can see an obsession brewing there lol!
You have until midnight Thursday 26th July to enter your Crazy Circle projects into the challenge,
just hop over HERE to join us :)
See you there!
Have a great day!
Michele :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails