Monday 16 July 2012

UKS Challenge layout


Good Morning :)
Yesterday I completed a layout for the UK Scrappers Monthly House challenge.
The challenge was to use this fabulous sketch by Miniowner

                                           
                                           

 As usual I left it to the last minute to get the challenge completed, The sketch has been floating around my craft room for over a week lol!



And this is what I came up with....DIZZY.
The photos are of Alix from a couple of years ago playing in a park.
Whilst waiting for the Glossy accents on the title to dry, I added some extra stitching around the page using some embroidery thread.

The journaling was written on to the reverse side of the gorgeous glittered spotty paper (My Minds Eye Forever Dotted)
As an after thought I decided to ink the edges of the pattern paper...managed to get it on the cardstock too!
Probably would be a good idea to ink the edges before sticking it down lol!
Leave me a comment if you can see the inky mess ;)
The papers I've used are :
My Minds Eye Woven Stripe
My Minds Eye Argyle Paper
My Minds Eye Herringbone Paper

The Alphas are Dream Street

Busy day ahead getting ready for this weekends crop
There are still places available if you would like to join us for a day packed with new techniques, gossip and cake!
Thanks for stopping by
Have a great day
Michele :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails