Saturday 14 July 2012

July Mojo Sketch


Hello everyone :)
I hope you are enjoying your weekend :)
I have this months Mojo sketch for you this morning.

 
 A nice simple sketch this month which can be used for super speedy layouts or add some extra layers for added interest.


I've added a few extra layers to my layout using Bazzill cardstock and a Martha Stewart border punch.
The layout is of my DS2 Alix who had the opportunity to hold an Olympic Torch.


I've split the title in to two layering the first part on a rosette and then cutting the second part into bunting.
 

The layout came together really quick using the sketch as a starting point.

Materials
 C4E Journal tag
Bazzill Cardstock
Martha Stewart border punch

 I'm going to slip this layout into the DT Gallery on the C4E challenge blog before anyone notices I'm late lol!
 If you haven't grabbed your free copy of  
InSPIRED BY.. 
hop over HERE 
it includes the Mojo sketch, espresso recipe, prompts and challenges!
Your turn now, how will you interpret the July Mojo sketch?
Leave me a link in a comment and I'll pop over :)
Thanks for stopping by
Have fun!
Michele :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails